Sunday, March 6, 2011

Finally got my own Laptop, so I will be blogging away again!

First off, I wish I had more readers. But oh well!

LIFE IS GREAT! I have been working hard to post that! I still have my Lab Tech job and currently still enjoy it very much.

I completed another goal. I moved to Rio Del Mar/Aptos. We rent a little studio and love it here!

My new car has been in two accidents :( both the other parties fault, but it is all good. I was super bummed about the recent accident cuz two days before it happened, Phil had my windows tinted as a Valentines Day gift. I get my car back tomorrow.

Mrf will be getting ready for Kindergarden! Getting too big too fast! He always has tons of questions. And I have recently come to the conclusion that he is really the best conversationalist in a car ride!

This one is a short blog cuz I have Mrf here now, but I wanted to say hi if anyone is out there reading this.

No comments: